Thursday, January 23, 2020

Hi...

Hello!

I'm back, yo! :) I have been updating my other blogs, sorry that I have forgotten a little about you...

I started a blog about me reading the entire Bible, from cover to cover, no time schedule, no hurry, no worry... It is a project that I have been starting with my friend. So far I have read Matt.1-3. I am really slow, I know. But with the Bible, it's good to take things slow. Here is the blog:

https://thebibleandcinders.blogspot.com/

I want to really savor and learn and ponder everything in the Bible, so it is completely fine to read only a few chapters a week. Yeah. I am happy I finally started this project. I cannot count the times I have read the Book of Mormon or Doctrine and Covenants... MANY: Every year I listen, continually, to the Book of Mormon with my Dad. He lives in another town, but we call each other and I put the Book of Mormon audio on from:

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/?lang=eng

We listen to it in English, because there are no other languages available and we want to read it in the "original language". lol. If you a Mormon, you know what I mean lol. Yeah, I know it sounds weird. I am weird. lol

I have had a really good week so far. I have prayed a little more than "usual". I swear, I was in a kind of prayer-slump last year... It was awful. I felt so much and such severe anxiety, it was almost impossible to pray. When 2020 arrived, it eased up. I pray in my mind mostly and mostly in Swedish, which is my first native tongue. I love prayer and I also have a prayer journal, but I haven't written in it all of 2020. It has been a while... I also have a gratitude journal. Same there. Have not written in it for a loooong while. Sorry. It is awful.

Then I have about 100 000 spiritual journals. lol. Just kidding, maybe like 10-15. I write mostly in English. It has become my "spiritual language". I had a talk at church last Sunday. I did not speak, my friend S read it out loud. Many people liked it. I might post it here. But be ye warned: it is in Finnish. lol

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment