Monday, January 6, 2020

Happy New Year!

Hello there!

I am sorry I did not write yesterday. I forgot and was tired. Our ward schedule changed. Now the meetings that I attend start 10.00 a.m. It is a bit early, because I need to leave home before 09.00 am. I play the piano before the meeting starts and I like to be early. Yesterday it was fun to play the piano. Many people who have thought me to have inferior intelligence, saw that I am not as stupid as they might think. It is amazing. A little pressing of black and white keys and suddenly you are not that bad! lol I still like the people best, who support me before they find out I am intelligent lol. Most of all, people who treat everyone the same, high iq, mental health issues or not. I have all kind of friends and I try to treat them the same. It is part of living with integrity. Be true, be yourself and treat everyone with respect.

Yesterday was the fast- and testimony -meeting. I bore my testimony as the first one of this decade in Tampere 1st ward. LOL. It was a really nice meeting. My friends were sitting next to me and everything was great. I am so happy and grateful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ. It is the best. Yesterday I really felt this. I felt happiness and calm and peace.

Now I am listening to the soundtrack to The Muppets Christmas Carol -movie. It is really uplifting and beautiful, fun too.

Today I have been trying to continue my well-begun happy and spiritual new year 2020. It is so wonderful. To be alive, to be relatively healthy, to be pretty young still, to have friends, family, cats... I love music, books, my hobbies and everything lovely and good thing that are a part of my life. Life is good.

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment