Sunday, September 22, 2019

Hiya!

I'm back!

I know I say it a lot on my many different blogs... I'm always going away and then return weeks, months, YEARS later lol... SORRY! I have been a lazy person... I apologize from the Bottom of My Heart.

Yesterday we had a big, huge in fact, Women's conference here in Tampere, at the University. It was for all the ladies in the Church, and their friends, in Finland. There were actually 640 sisters there!!! WOOOW! That is just crazy! I felt very loved there, I have so many wonderful friends all over Finland.

We had one awesome guest: Sister Sharon Eubank, from the Relief Society first presidency. She served her mission in Finland. She even remembered me and my parents! That was so wonderful, I was completely starstruck! It was great!

I got a selfie with her!

We are so pretty! She is one of my biggest heroes!

The conference was so great! At the end there was a concert and the music was so beautiful, I cried thorugh most of it... It was wonderful. My idol from my youth: Mervi, the singer, was also there. I got a selfie with her too. (I'll post a picture maybe later.)

Mervi has the most beautiful voice! I have been a fan since the early 90's... She remembered me! We have met only once before, at a women's conference in 2017. I was also so starstruck with her lol She is also beautiful and so kind.

I'm so happy to be a member of this church. Since I was ~14, I have had a strong testimony about the Book of Mormon and since then, I have never really questioned/doubted it all... I have had my struggles but now I am back on track!

More later! Gotta go to church!

No comments:

Post a Comment