Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Hello people!

Hi!

Good morning! It is 3 a.m. right now here in Finland. I woke up by mistake. Some say that if you wake up between 3 a.m. and 5 a.m. by mistake, you are having a spiritual awakening. I hope so, lol... I have been trying to become more spiritual for a looong time. I think everyone should try it. It makes you a better person, to not give up, to become the BEST YOU...

I have some awesome friends at Church who help me a lot, also to become more spiritual. They encourage me and give me advice... They pray for me and help me with many things. The missionaries are good examples. In fact, I would not have this blog without them! Or maybe it would be in Swedish or Finnish lol. But it just so happens, that when I was growing up, my missionary-friends helped me to learn good English.To speak and to write, idioms, spelling, the works! It was, it IS amazing! So, thank you, dear missionaries!

I try to read the Book of Mormon everyday, at least one chapter with my Dad, we listen to it from my computer and my Dad is on the phone, listening... It is great. Family scripture time. Then I try to study often the new program: "Come, follow me". I often forget to read and study the week's section, but now I just reminded myself by writing it here LOL...

I also try to study PMG. Preach my gospel. It is a nice book. Also, Young Women's challenges are something I try to study from time to time and just try to study the scriptures by myself... I am sometimes a little lazy. But I keep on trying.

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment