Sunday, September 22, 2019

Good morning! :)

Hi!

This morning I wrote an email to sister Eubank. Hope she will reply soon. I told her about my life so far and thanked her for the lovely talk at conference and told her my parents were so happy she remembered us.

I believe we have all had some struggles with our Faith, if we think we have not, well, maybe not just yet lol... I always thought that I will forever be 100% active and "perfect". LOL. First of all, when I was ill when I lived in Sweden, I couldn't really go to church for about four months, because of my illness and anxiety etc. But, I came back. 

Then there has been times that I have been traveling etc. Well, of course Faith is not measured in IF you can go to church, everything is fine and IF you are at home on Sundays, everything is really bad. Going to church helps. A lot. But it is not all. One can go to church and still struggle spiritually.

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment